Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bellin Run: Day 3

Well we did it again! Got up at 6:05am this time (Yes, we let ourselves snooze 5 minutes). It was dark and looked chilly again, but it turned out to be a beautiful morning! We both wore shorts and t-shirts. Birds were chirping quite annoyingly loud all around us...Yes, spring is in the air!

So I was able to run 7.5 minutes without stopping!!! It was a lot further than on Tuesday. The second 7.5 were a bit rougher. We took about a minute break in between, which apparently wasn't enough, because I only ran a minute and needed a 20 second break before I could finish the last 6.5 minutes...but then I did the rest without stopping again! Woohoo! Brad even said he was sort of feeling it today on the first half, so I think I ran a little faster and almost made him a little winded. :)

I'm VERY nervous for Saturday - run 1.5 miles!!! At least I get Friday as a rest day. :) Check back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do it, girlie! Just take it slow and steady!! Maybe some music?? Good luck! :)