Dump truck dropping off our dirt...
Brad & Nate using the dirt to fill in holes in the yard...
I think I heard a cheer from the neighbors when we finally got rid of the old chimney that was on the side of our garage all winter...oops!
Brad's dad brought the countertops for the cabinets and the start of the shelves to make sure they're going to fit! Exciting!
Friday night I went over to my friend Carrie's house to help her get some stuff together for her wedding reception, which is this coming Friday. We made 25ish centerpieces and 250 candy boxes! I was a pro at tying ribbons by the end of the night. It was fun spending some time bonding with girls though. I've been spending so much time with boys (Brad & Cooper)...
Speaking of Cooper, we're really loving having him. We're taking some longer walks and he's really learning "no" and "down" and starting to behave really well. He's still a vicious biter/chewer, but he's a puppy so I think we need to expect that. Mostly when he's excited he just can't help himself. But we're working on it! This weekend he made his first friend, Hunter, the yellow lab from next door. Cooper loved Hunter and really wanted to play, but Hunter is quite a bit bigger and older (10 years old) and so I think he was a little unsure of Cooper - mostly just ignored him. :) Cooper didn't notice and/or didn't mind! He still followed him around the yard!

No comments:
Post a Comment