So we got a little cockapoo (AKA Cockadoodle - cocker spaniel and poodle mix) from a breeder who lots of people from our church have gotten pups from. We fell in love with his calm and sweet personality! Plus he's so smart - he already knows how to sit and he's only 8 weeks old! (okay, almost 9 but still!!!)
Already though I'm super nervous about being a puppy mommy. Last night he cried for 45 minutes in his crate before he fell asleep and was up and ready to play at 6am (on the weekend!!!). So far no accidents - but we've been keeping a close eye on him. I also had no idea what a softy Brad was going to turn out to be. I'm pretty sure he'd have Cooper on the couch and sleeping with us if I didn't remind him we are sticking to the rules in our puppy book! :) Well more later - for now, here are some pics of our new cutie!!! (He's dark brown so it's kind of hard to see him in pics - he ends up looking like a brown blob, but you'll get the point).

4 comments:
ohhh soo exciting! Hes super cute! :) We'd love to come meet him sometime :)
OH MY STARS!!!! He is the most adorable thing ever, I can not wait to come meet him! Any time you need a babysitter.....you just let me know :)
Congrats! He looks very cool. Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations on owning a Cockapoo! Our cockapoo, Daisy, turns 2 on Tuesday. She's a great dog and is so great socially. This is our 3rd cockapoo in our family. My parents, Mary & Gary, owned one when we were growing up, my sister has one, and now our family has one. They're great family dogs! Good luck, though! Puppies are hard at first. I gave in to the cries during the first week, and now Daisy sleeps beside me. :) She stays in a crate while we're at work, too. Sometimes I even catch her sleeping in it while we're at home. Elise & Claire would love to meet little Cooper! I might have to give you a call.
Post a Comment