I cannot WAIT for this room to be done! I've had enough of the blue tiles and pink fixtures. The above picture is from when we toured the house before buying it. We have since gotten rid of the pink shower curtain and towels. But our brown ones don't do much to dull the his-and-hers decor of this bathroom!
We're hiring someone to do the bathroom for us, but to save on costs we (read: Brad and his dad) are doing the demo. This past weekend Brad, his dad, and his brothers worked on taking out the old chimney that runs next to the counter (not shown in this picture). The chimney used to be used to vent the old water heater, but we've got a new one that vents outside. So the chimney is useless and we figured we could use the extra space in our bathroom. We're hoping to add double sinks.
For now, it's a big open ugly spot. But hopefully coming fairly soon - a beautiful new bathroom! I'm not looking forward to the dust/mess OR being without a shower when the guys starts, but hopefully that will only be for a week....Missy - get ready, I'm showering at your house!



No comments:
Post a Comment