Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bennett "Talks"

My favorite thing besides Bennett's smile is his talking!  Lately he has been cooing and starting to squeal (he always looks shocked and scared after doing this) and makes all sorts of noises.  He "talks" to me a lot when I change his diaper and when he's done eating.  Even in the middle of the night sometimes!  It's really hard to pretend I don't notice so he won't wake all the way up because I just want to laugh.  Silly boy.

Here's a little video of our in-depth conversation from tonight before bed. :)  Be patient...it takes him a few seconds to feel comfortable in front of the camera (which he was staring at the whole time - instead of me - sassy boy).  You can tell he's tired because his eyes are red, yet he's still smiling and happily chatting away with me.  I apologize for the swaying motion and hope you don't get dizzy - I was rocking him before bed....

No comments: